Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1996 TT w/an Aero...

*89x2*

...something you do not see everyday :eek

New owner seems very pleased w/ his car - reportedly has 580 rwhp and picked up 80 hp w/ the exhaust cutouts alone :upthumbs

Sounds mean, looks nice :upthumbs

Same car as shown @ Carlisle in 2002 - new owner has many changes since :eek

...thought it might be of interest here, more to follow :cool

ttgs2.jpg

ttgs1.jpg

Beautiful car!:beer Grand Sport, TT, and Aerobody?? Does it get any better? Excuse me while I wipe the drool off of my chin.:drool:

Justin

That is one bad mofo....I dont like the hood much tho....it reminds me of the GS that was for sale here in FL, had ~100k miles and a monster high rise hood. It went across ebay several times.

Wow that is awesome! Any more pics of the engine and hood work?

Ok that car was owned by the guy who supposedly went to prison. I saw the other thread and it has the led brake light all the way across the back bumper.

The guy who owned it had been trying to sell a set of dymags on ebay for $8k, I think he also had a Callaway ski boat too.

...more to follow - Surf - same car as the one w/ the GS Boat.

New owner really did a great job re-doing the little things that bothered him with the car - 3rd LED light was one of them and it is now a light similar in composition to the taillights :cool

The power of the stock LT4 was another bugger for him - 2 turbos later, he is flying - I may have vid of the car...

Man that is a great looking car, but one thing is bugging me. How is he running any anount of boost through the stock accordion(sp) pre/post maf??? I have seen one of those with a little pressure and it blows up like a balloon. LOL

Any ideas who designed and built this ? What a machine....running on factory PCM, Aero, LT4 (modified I'm sure) and TT!

:drool:
Any idea what the canister near the PCM is?
Are those NOS hosing running in to the red intake tubing before the MAF?
Intercooled??

bill mcdonald said:

Mark, a company in Arizona did the turbo mods.

The Aero was installed earlier on however, the current owner re-did it at a great deal of effort, including the remake of the 3rd brake light - it mirriors the materials iinthe taillights but is flush and "glassed in"... Was an LED light from a Caddy before...

I have a vid of the car running and opening the elec. dumps off the turbos - it is 19 MB, so I need to compress it first...

No NOS, had BOV's off the red pipes (Blow Off Valves)

A modest level of boost - maybe 7 lbs... it was adjustable :cool

Intercooler lays flat, right behind the Aero nose - it is a front mount design and does not interfere w/ the radiator...

I hope this hels :v :m

...found it!!!!!!!!! :cool

This kit was very special from the begining. Made for a special customer, this kit was a true work of art. Take a Corvette Calloway, add 2 GTR30 turbo's, a custom front mount intercooler designed specifically for the front end of the 'Vette, lots of custom piping and this is what you get. A kit beyond the dreams of most. And to top it off, this kit put down over 600 WHP.

NOTE: This kit is not availible as a mail order item. This kit will only be produced on a vehicle that can be left with us at our shop on a special case basis only.

It is a Scooby Shop that did it as a custom project :eek

Twin Turbo Corvette Info Page :eek

vette_fmic_2.jpg

Very cool but no aero plates :( wonder what that does to performance.

What a car though!! Very impressive

but I'll wait for the Next Gen Callaway !!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom