Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2002 Black C5, Auto. 600+hp, 84 K miles. new engine, trans, suspension, AC, etc,ect, etc

danc5

Corvette
2002 Black coupe, Stroked LS3 530whp/560lb/ft
PRICE DROPPED! Now $18.5K. 2002 Black C5 Auto. 83k miles on body, everything else isnew. C5 Z06 Brake calipers with DBA 2 piece slotted rotors,Stock AC DelcoCeramic pads ( comes w/$700 set of Hawk Racing pads ) Z06 Oil Cooler and new Z06 Diff ( 3.42 gears), Pfadt “featherlight” Coil over suspension, Pfadt body/suspension bushingkit, Hotchkiss adjustable sway bars, 5 point roll cage and Schroth harness, Brandnew LS3 stroked to 421ci, balanced, blueprinted, all forged internals, BreathlessPerformance stage 3+ heads. Brand new heavyduty built trans w/2400rpm stall converter, SLP full long tube header exhaustwith hi-flow cats, Breathless Performance intake, Aluminum Radiator and trans cooler,corner weighted and aligned with me in the drivers seat for optimum balance andhandling. Built, tuned and maintained by Breathless Performance. Engine andtransmission have less than 3k miles on them with no track time, just had 1[SUP]st[/SUP]oil change on new engine. Brand new AC compressor and associated AC parts.Pfadt suspension, and all suspension and bodybushings have less than 10k Miles on them. I have owned this car for 8 yearsand lovingly maintained and upgraded it to be a track beast and still be adaily driver with all the creature comforts still in place. It has seen onetrack event at Homestead 4 years ago before any of the listed modificationswere done. Interior is good, no rips or tears, exterior is average, could use apaint job at some point. Comes with a front splitter and functional rear brakeductingkit not installed ( was waitingto paint car for them to be installed ). Over 600 flywheel horsepower and theengine is a torque monster. The engine cost $16K, the trans was just under $4Kand the suspension and all the bushings cost another $6k. You could notduplicate this car for less than $45k My loss is your gain. Price: $22k. Oh, and 2 new Continental Extreme Contact DW 265x35x18's going on the front 9.5in wide rims tomorrow. The 295x35x18's on the 10.5in wide rear rims still have plenty of rubber left. Aggressive alignment and front camber wears the front out a little quicker....but this vette is a killer in the corners. Email me if you want specific pics of anything and you're serious. dsonder@gmail.com

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom