Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Coupe Price

DezertPhox

I know that Vettes are on the expensive side, and that if a person is buying a new Vette that Money should not be an issue. However, I will ask this question ne wayz. Does anyone know if a Car Dealer would sell it below MSRP?

I dealt with Rick Daniel for my 2003. You should visit his web site and give him a call.

I wanted a new 1,but i can pick up at least 4 /5 used 1's& still have money left over

I looked for a used one first BUT since this was my first vette I was very particular about year, color, options, etc. Could not find one and did not have the time to "wait it out" so I went new - especially with 0%, 0%, it helped.

SInce I got mine I have still not seen a used one that would turn me on - but obviously I influenced by the new one sitting in the garage!

NOT even with o/o & i also have a $2,800.00 gm master card credit/lol!!!HERES THE WAVE!!!

BTW, i'm looking for a 2003 Coupe with the following specs.
21U -- Electron Blue Metallic Exterior
193 -- Black Interior
MN6 -- 6 Speed Manual Trans.
F55 -- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
C2L -- Roof Package
B84 -- Bodyside Molding
V49 -- Front License Plate Bracket

I am currently talking to two dealership right now. One offered me 1.04% below MSRP and the other just called me last night and offered me 4.19% below MSRP. I will go tomorrow to meet up with a third dealer. I hope and should be making mah decision on Monday.

Can anyone beat the 4.19% below MSRP in the continental US? BTW, I'm from HAWAII! ALOHA!!!

DezertPhox: The first response was from Rick Daniel. He is a supporting vendor that has a very solid reputation. Why not visit his website & call him! Good luck! :beer

I actually spoke with him yesterday on the phone. He is a very nice person and had the best deal so far in terms of $Price$ offer. I just have to take into consideration the other "stuff" since I am located in Hawaii.

I will go and see another dealership tomorrow. I hope that it will be fruitful.

I CAN'T wait to get a hold of a Brand New Spankin C5! Ugh!

You're at a big disadvantage being in Hawaii. If you were on the mainland it would be much easier. When I bought mine I was only willing to pay $500 over dealer invoice. I had several dealers tell me there was no way I could ever get one for that. However I also found a few that said no problem. MRSP on my car was $48000+ and my price was $42500 (plus I got 0 down and 0 %). That same deal applied to a Z06 they had or anything I wanted to order. The days of MSRP plus market adjustment are long gone. Good luck on your search.

Wassup Guyz! Good News! I finally got a good deal ( I think ). I was given 5.23% off MSRP. I signed the papers today and put down my deposit!

Ugh...the waiting the waiting is gonna kill me.

As for Mr. Rick Daniel, Thank You for your precious time in talking to me about the possibility of ordering it from your dealership.

Thank you for everyone's input on my choice of suspension also!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom