Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Spiral Gray Metallic

Yoda should like that; it's sorta similar to the color on the Rare81 don't you think? :cool

_ken :w

Ooo, I like it! I always have been fond of shades of silver and grey. I'll have to run out and get one.....wait a minute, I'm broke:t - oh well.

- Eric:w

Reminds me of the grey from 1972.

Had a good friend that had an LT-1 with AIR that was almost the exact color.

like it

Very nice. Almost the same color as Barf, my '85 Ciera, minus the rust of course.

The name of this color intrigues me; what the heck is the word "Sprial" doing there:confused?

- Eric:w

Looks similar to the Viper grey, or the Lexus grey...

I've seen some pics of a WS6 in a color like that, pics didn't do the color justice on the car, and neither does that, imo. Looks badass, but just like when Electron Blue Metallic came out...the real thing is SOOO much better!! Hope it looks as smooth in person, as it does in the pics ;) Btw, i'll hopefully have some pics of my dads Cobalt Blue 91 up by this weekend.

I got to see a roadster done in Spiral Gray today in the show room of a local dealer. It's a REALLY nice looking color. I had just brought the wifes Monte Carlo SS in for service and had to stop to check it out. Luckily I was able to keep myself from drooling all over it (but just barely).

:)

-J.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom