Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2004 Vette Debuted at Effingham Show

agreed, 100%. But lets not forget that concept cars for the most part go on the shelves, and get redesigned when they come out. Lets home that they realize they have a nice car here, and go with it =P The concept car was ahead of its time.... perfect for now =P Still ahead of its time!

I agree, J. I was at the Effingham show, and I was not impressed by this car. It looked more like a Miata on steroids! The interior was also very plain-looking, with the shifter placed at a 45 degree angle - ouch! The wheels will probably end up on the next generation Pontiacs. All in all, not very Vette-like. I was actually way more impressed with the two C5's with the '53 conversion kit. A great combo of old and new!

does anyone have pics of the two c5s with the 50s conversion kit?

I like the looks of the Stingray III, but it doesn't really say "Corvette" to me. I would probably interested in buying it under another name...say Firebird, Camaro, or a new name altogether...Corvette needs something more...Corvette.

picture no longer there... :(

As for the retro's the white convertable has been posted here several times . You might try a forum search for it . The other was a red hardtop . Possibly rem ovable . We just got a quick glanc at it as it slipped out the back way . I'd sure like to see the pic of the2004 . Can someone repost it please . Cliff

Here is one pic of a 50's conversion kit on a C5. I have a few more but I have to convert them to JPEGs. Ill try to get them converted.

Not sure what happened to my pic of the red Z06 50's conversion, looks like the pic has been moved to another thread. Hope those help with what you wanted.......

OK here is the red Z06 with the 50's body kit......... goto this thread......

duel quad aluminum intake 61 vette????

look for my post and there is the pic......

GM should produce some of them Stingray IIIs IMO

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom