Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! 2006 Z06 will not respond to fob

Red car Frank

Corvette
2006 Z06
Have owned this Zo6 since new (museum delivery). Have been fighting this gremlin for months now. When the car sits for 2 or 3 days it will not respond to the commands on the fob or allow me to open the door. All batteries have been replaced in the fobs and the car battery itself. Numerous trips to the dealer and the fob receiver module PN 25940664 was replaced, same problem still happening . Car has been checked by the dealer for Battery, cables,alternator issues with no faults found. During this problem I have been able to wake up the electrical system by entering thru the hatch with the key and the system would wake up and reset itself or I could cable the door open and reset the system. This past weekend while driving the chimes went off and the DIC flashed service anti lock brakes, fuel system service, service fuel injection and it shut off the air conditioning and radio as well as all gauges, the engine remained running and it returned to normal operation after appx. 3 minutes. It reset itself without turning off the engine, it did this twice within 10 minutes. 43 DTCS set since last visit, codes are a symptom of a dead battery ???? Any help out there.... ???

What are the codes which are setting?

Have you checked all the chassis grounds?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom