Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 C6 Z51 39K Miles Custom Color Trim Combination

Dragon305

My father is getting ready to sell his 2007 C6 Vet with 39k Miles in great condition. Its located in Miami Florida. The Vet has always been kept in an AC Garage by him as well as the previous owner. He own multiple vehicles so this Vet only gets driven under nice weather.

He is curious as to what he really has in his hands. He bought the Vet from a boutique dealer and it was marketed as some sort of special edition Grand Sport Vet. At the time of purchase he just cared that the Vet was in phenomenal brand new condition and he loved how it looks and sounds.

He knows that in 2007 no GrandSport's were manufactured and this Vet does NOT have the GrandSport components, as wider body and tires; but nonetheless, the vehicle is Badged with the GrandSport emblems. He has the Window Sticker and Production Data that states that the car has Option "Code D30" reflecting a Factory Original Custom Color and Trim Combination. Only 199 of this samples were built in 2007: 121 Coupes and 78 Convertibles. Nowhere in the paperwork does it say anything about GrandSport, so he does not know what to make of the Badging?

According to the Dealer that sold him the car, the engine is autographed by the Corvette Race Team Drivers and the main designers/engineers. I'm attaching a Picture of the signatures in the Motor.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT HE REALLY HAS?

ANY INPUT IN HOW MUCH HE CAN GET FOR THIS VET? He's Looking to get $20-22K; but hes not clear if this is realistic...

VIN # 1G1YY26U175136421

2LT Package

Z51 Performance Package

Cobalt Red Leather Interior

LeMans Blue Metallic and interior Trim Combination

Engine: 6.0L V8 LS2

6 Speed Manual Transmissions

MGW Short Throw Shifter: MGW Aftermarket Racing Shifters

K&N Air Filters

Ported & Polished Throttle Body

Custom Exhaust; Sounds Awesome and like no other Vet! Just Amazing! Sounds Mean and Aggressive, Great Sound Level if you love to hear the melody of the power plant, but want to be considerate to your fellow Citizens.

Custom Diffuser

Dyno Tuned

Removable Roof Panel

Hes 58 and has never abused his vehicles; He's never redlined, raced or abused this car in any way.

Vehicle has always been garaged kept in an Air Conditioned Garage.

Meticulously maintained with AmsOil Fluids.

He'll be listing the car on eBay in the coming weeks. He will also be posting some good pictures as he gets ready to list it.

Thank you for any input
cheers2.gif
#4.jpg#3.jpg#2.jpg#1.jpg#5.jpg

Run the vin through your local Chevy dealer, they should be able to give you all the sales codes on that vin number.

Someone probably added the Grand Sport badges.

First off....Welcome to CAC! :w As for the rarity of the car....I'm no expert, but, it does appear that the color combo is unusual...like the 96 Grand Sports. But I don't recall (and I could be wrong) a special edition like that in 2007. I believe, what he has, is an owner modified (tastefully done IMO) special color combo 2007. Is it worth more? Maybe to the right person. I think the asking price is fair for the condition and miles. The color combo could be a plus (to the right person) but like those 96s with that combo, it takes a special person. I like it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom