Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2007 Corvette with two rear toe link grease fittings less RPOZ51

2010corvette

Corvette
2006 Hatchback Coupe Victory Red
Hi,
Have a question to you Corvette experts.
Last night at cruise night here in Michigan discovered 2007 Corvette with two rear grease fittings at end of the rear toe links.
I thought only Z51 cars had these two rear grease fittings and this Corvette was less RPOZ51.
This 2007 Corvette did have RPOF55 magnetic selective ride control that included cross-drilled brake rotors. Did this rear sub assembly package include the rear grease fittings or mistake at factory?

I'm guessing that the links were replaced with aftermarket ones. The ones I bought f or my 01 coupe had grease fittings on them.

Grease Fittings

We have a base 2005 six speed and it too has the grease fittings as well. We bought the car with 13K miles on it so I very much doubt that they were both changed out. I got all the receipts for work done and none were there for any replacement work. Our local Corvette guru was also puzzled. Perhaps they are just one of the assembly line mistakes that happen from time to time when two parts will do the same job. Our car has just the basic stuff with no upgraded suspension or brakes.

My 007 coupe is a Z51 car, has the solid endlinks, but no grease fittings. IDK. ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom