Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2009 Chevrolet Corvette Z07

Heres a new Autoweek image:

supervettehoodfr4.jpg

seems odd they allow it to run on the road like that with barely any camo...

Heres a new Autoweek image:

seems odd they allow it to run on the road like that with barely any camo...
I know it's just a temp thing, but it reminds of something that just left "Bubba's Custom Performance Hoods" :L

Update: Looks like someone else also caught the car on the road. Looks like the same driver in both sets of pics. Possibly AutoWeek bought their pics from the same source?

The other CAC thread

man...i didnt even see that...i just got a newsletter from Autoweek with the pic online....guess they bought it from them or those sites are using the autoweek image...?

This concept is a total tease. When are we going to get the Autobaugn,cheaper gas, and insurance premiums in this country so we can have some real fun with toys like that? :lou

Nope, it works on the race cars. Pretty incredible!

And the race car has the motor waaaay back in the chassis.

Nice car by I really do not like the nose.

Just as note to anyone coming into this particular thread... the pics in this thread are a hoax. They are not the real pictures of the car. There is another thread around here with actual pics. You may want to hunt it down (shouldn't be too difficult) before they get taken down at the request of GM. :cool

C6 LIGHTS

Pop up lights have been outlawed in europe where Corvette had hoped to make a splash!

wwr

Yeah it lives they will be testing it over in Germany about the middle of September all the
to vette people will be over there viewing it's testing,how do I know? O ur club is having
it's 50th anniversery bash,we had invited a few of the top vette people. They declined-
out of the country viewing a special testing of a certain corvette. There are some members of our club that know Certain G.M. folk,thats how we found out that it was the blue devil or what ever you want to call it L.Lake

TBH with all of you. I was at the regional meeting with the big wigs of GM and they wouldnt shed light on any of it. I can tell you that all these car magazine companies saying "This is the real pictures!" are full of it. GM is not going to release the photos until atleast the Detroit Auto show. The name SS isnt set in stone. My sources at GM are saying ZR-1, but the head honchos arent saying anything. they are letting speculation build for this much anticipated vehicle.

To answer your question about the Engine, It is called the LS9 and is a supercharged LS3 6.2L. The supercharger is fully integrated with a intercooler on the top of the motor
Already have these pics here :D
As well as dedicated topics of it here.
And some videos here. :cool

That is going to be one hell of a car. That will be the new ZR1 I think, but don't quote me.

That is going to be one hell of a car. That will be the new ZR1 I think, but don't quote me.
Too late. You've been 'quoted' :L
You're a little late on the draw here. The ZR1 was announced back in January. Click!

ZR1

Thats the real mckoy,I've seen it - SMOKINNNNNNNNNNNNNN:rotfl

Since the ZR1 is in production now, a thread with rumors about what it is going to be like seems a little redundant, so I'm going to un-sticky it.

:thumb Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom