Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2011 Callaway Convertible is in our Garage...

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
I've announced this in the Moderators forum and in the Callaway forum so I might as well let everyone know that my husband and I just bought a 2011 Cyber Gray Grand Sport Callaway convertible. If only we could have kept both of our other Vettes, it would have been perfect, but, alas, we traded both for this one. We thought this was a perfect way to downsize...lots of power (606 HP) for Alan and a convertible for me. Sounds good, huh? Yeah, but we're not doing the sharing thing too well yet! :chuckle Getting money back from this trade and paying zero sales tax makes it even more attractive. How often does that happen?!

Hope to see many of you in Carlisle!

Elaine

Dang girl! A new Callaway AND Carlisle coming up. . . you've obviously been so good this year that Santa decided to give you Christmas early. :chuckle I'd be jealous if I weren't so excited for you. :L

You and Alan have fun and enjoy the fruits of your labors - and for heaven's sake take lots of pix to share with us poor unfortunates that can't go. Maybe I can get a ride in that Callaway next year at Carlisle. :_rock

:wJane Ann

Dang girl! A new Callaway AND Carlisle coming up. . . you've obviously been so good this year that Santa decided to give you Christmas early. :chuckle I'd be jealous if I weren't so excited for you. :L

You and Alan have fun and enjoy the fruits of your labors - and for heaven's sake take lots of pix to share with us poor unfortunates that can't go. Maybe I can get a ride in that Callaway next year at Carlisle. :_rock

:wJane Ann

I don't know about being good this year:D I was in the right place (Corvette Mike's) when this came in so, naturally, I had a first shot at this beauty. Took awhile for Alan and me to deal with trading both of the others in, but we think we made the right choice.

Yes, we'll take a ton of pictures. And you most definitely can take take a ride next year...if we still have it, of course! :eek:hnoes Just kidding...

Elaine

Elaine
Let Alan drive the GS and you take a pick of the Corvettes at Corvette Mike's to drive to and from work each day, plus all the other days you need one. You can sell them as demonstrators (for the same asking price) and in this way you can find out all that is wrong (if anything) with the rotating stock of cars. Really don't care for gray or silver, but your GS is actually breathtaking, so I may change my mind.
Enjoy Carlisle.
Barrett

Congrads

Let Alan drive the GS and you take a pick of the Corvettes at Corvette Mike's to drive to and from work each day, plus all the other days you need one. You can sell them as demonstrators (for the same asking price) and in this way you can find out all that is wrong (if anything) with the rotating stock of cars. Really don't care for gray or silver, but your GS is actually breathtaking, so I may change my mind.
Enjoy Carlisle.
Barrett[/QUOTE]

Beautiful car and color, congrats!

Elaine
Enjoy Carlisle.
Barrett

Silver, Pewter, Gray are not my first choices, either...ever! But this Cyber Gray is so metallic with tiny blue specks that you can see in the full sun. I was always of the opinion that Corvettes can and should be bright and could carry outrageous colors, but here I am falling in love with gray! :L One thing, though...I am not changing my hair color to match the Callaway!

Elaine

:L One thing, though...I am not changing my hair color to match the Callaway!

hahahaah we shall see on that one...miss color coordinate

:L One thing, though...I am not changing my hair color to match the Callaway!

hahahaah we shall see on that one...miss color coordinate

Shirts, etc. to coordinate with whatever Corvette(s) we have is one thing. Hair color is quite another!! :L

Elaine

Now that is a beautiful looking Corvette. :w

Hope to see you at Carlisle next week.

Roger

Congrats and great choice. I am sure you will love yr's as I do mine.:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom