Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray Unveiled!

It's starting to grow on me.

I can't help ... sorry. I'm still put out by the rear window treatment, but the rest of it gets sharkier and sharkier every time I look at it. And that engine. Ooh-rah!

I think it goes best in darker colors and wheels, like a Streetfighter look.

GReat looking

I did see it at the Auto show and it looks much better than any photo. They did a great job freshening and sharpening the design and bringing the stingray element in. The interior appeared to be of excellent quality and nicely upgraded. I own a new 60th aniversary as my 4th vette . This C7 will be added as well as a convertible when I buy another vette in 2015.

I have went from (i don't like it) to I want one now. The more I look at it the more World Class it looks. :happyanim: This car is a Home Run!

Hey Rob, Anything on interior colors or options yet?

:beer
i10fwy

Hey Rob, Anything on interior colors or options yet?
:beer
i10fwy

If you haven't already, check this thread on seating options:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...3-2014-c7-corvette-stingray-seat-options.html

I believe that the colors you see in the seats, will be the interior colors offered - take a look at some of the pics I took of the Red and Cyber Gray Metallic 2014 C7s at the NAIAS. They're located here:

2014 C7 Corvette Stingray - NAIAS - Corvette Gallery

They will give you an idea of how the colors are incorporated into the rest of the interior.

I don't have any information on options yet, but I do believe that the 1LT, 2LT and 3LT packages will be offered in the C7 as they were with the C6. I don't have nay details on what each package will contain.

I mean this in all sincerity... there must be some car out there that exemplifies your idea for "clean, bold, purebred" for the rear end, or at least gets close. What car or cars have that trait? (Hopefully, something I and other can google image search (Google Images)
I'm simply trying to get a better idea of what others gravitate towards.
:)

I believe in 60 years of Corvette design there are enough design cues and band width to evolve a
clean bold purebred rear end design. Corvette does not need to take design cues from all over the
world, leave that for the SUVs and family sedans.

I have re-evaluated myself and stay firm with the 60 years of Corvette design heritage.

I believe in 60 years of Corvette design there are enough design cues and band width to evolve a
clean bold purebred rear end design. Corvette does not need to take design cues from all over the
world...I have re-evaluated myself and stay firm with the 60 years of Corvette design heritage.
Interesting that you should say that. Let's revisit some Corvette styling and history... Here's just one very prime example...

How about the 1966-1972 Lamborghini Miura?
Lamborghini-Miura-01s.jpg

...Which debuted two years before the C3?
1968-Chevrolet-Corvette-Image.jpg

Interesting that you should say that. Let's revisit some Corvette styling and history... Here's just one very prime example...

How about the 1966-1972 Lamborghini Miura?
View attachment 12622

...Which debuted two years before the C3?
View attachment 12623

Correct, they should never have looked at competition. They should have continued with the rear glass of the '67. Never liked the '68-'77 coupe which they corrected in '78.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom