Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2014 Stingray exhaust modes

Claude

Corvette
2014 Stingray white coupe
Hi, I have a 2014 Stingray that I would like to put a set of Borla atack mufflers on. I dont have the multiple mode exhaust system on it. I am wondering if it will affect the air fuel mixture if i put the Borlas, because there is less restriction than the original mufflers. Does someone knows if i will have some problems if i do the replacement ? Thanks in advance for the answers. Claude.

Welcome to CAC! :w I doubt, seriously, that you will have any issues by installing the Borlas. Now you might seesome increase in performance if you had a tune done after the install to take advantage of the increased breathing.

When you have time post up some pictures of your ride. We like pictures. :thumb

Welcome to CAC! :w I doubt, seriously, that you will have any issues by installing the Borlas. Now you might seesome increase in performance if you had a tune done after the install to take advantage of the increased breathing.

When you have time post up some pictures of your ride. We like pictures. :thumb

Thanks for the answer. I will install the Borlas and keep you informed. I will put somme pics soon. :thumb

Hi, I have a 2014 Stingray that I would like to put a set of Borla atack mufflers on. I dont have the multiple mode exhaust system on it. I am wondering if it will affect the air fuel mixture if i put the Borlas, because there is less restriction than the original mufflers. Does someone knows if i will have some problems if i do the replacement ? Thanks in advance for the answers. Claude.

The stock PCM will be able to compensate for any (if any) parameter differentials in a muffler swap.

Personally I would stay away from any aftermarket tuning unless you build an engine configuration that a OEM PCM cannot adjust for, they can cause more damage than good.

Do it, you'll like the sound.

thanks a lot for the advice. I have ordered the exhaust (Borla Atack).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom