Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2017 Grand Sport purchasing question

cor66vette

Corvette
'66 convertible,
Good morning.

Any idea when/if GM will offer "supplier" discounts on the '17 GS, and the amount of the discount?

Thank you

Good morning.

Any idea when/if GM will offer "supplier" discounts on the '17 GS, and the amount of the discount?

Thank you
Supplier discount is available on Grand Sport orders, but the benefits of that discount depend on how much of a discount some dealers are offering on 2017 orders. The discounts some dealers may offer can be better than what the supplier discount is.

Thanks.

That is what I can't seem to get a handle on.

Some dealers have quoted dollar amounts off MSRP, but how can I compare that to a supplier discount if the amount of supplier discount is not known?

Which is a better discount?

Thanks.

That is what I can't seem to get a handle on.

Some dealers have quoted dollar amounts off MSRP, but how can I compare that to a supplier discount if the amount of supplier discount is not known?

Which is a better discount?

Again, it depends on what dealer you're dealing with and what discounts they are offering.

You're welcome to call our Corvette Team at 603-888-1121 and they can help you out. Tell them you're a member of the Corvette Action Center.

Supplier discount vs reduced price vs both???? You will never know until you strap it on and start getting firm prices from several dealers. Contact most of the "Big 8" Corvette dealers, or, at least several, and get their best deal. You will soon know who is in the business of giving good deals to get units out the door. I'm not in the market now, but my casual observation is that McMulkin might be awfully hard to beat. If low price is you main priority, your local dealer is usually not an option, but who knows?

If you aren't up for the work, time and frustration of the purchasing dance, consider a buyers agent.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom