Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2019 Corvette ZR1 registry

It was updated a couple of days ago, and I'm away on vacation right now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ZR1 Registry update.

I see that the C7 ZR1 registry hasn't been updated in a few days. Do plan to update soon?

Thanks for the quick reply. The information you post in the ZR1 registry has been helpful to me as I'm waiting for my ZR1 to be built. Thanks again.

Dealer allocation Notification

Thanks for the quick reply. The information you post in the ZR1 registry has been helpful to me as I'm waiting for my ZR1 to be built. Thanks again.

I've heard that dealers are notified on the third Thursday of each month that a ZR1 allocation will be built. Do you know if this is true and is this the only time that they are informed? Thanks.

I've heard that dealers are notified on the third Thursday of each month that a ZR1 allocation will be built. Do you know if this is true and is this the only time that they are informed? Thanks.

It is the last Thursday of the month. That is the only time that dealers are notified.

I just achieved status code 2000. Do you know how long it usually takes to get to the next level? Thanks.

I honestly don't know. 2000, means that your order was accepted by GM. When it goes to 3000 that means the order was accepted for production and a TPW (target production week) date may or may not be scheduled at this time.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom