Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 327 numbers matching versus 427 BB non matching

CFA

Hello I'm new to the group and trying to gather information to help me decide which corvette to buy. I realize that a big block C2 with numbers matching is the holy grail but they bring a very large price tag, so i would appreciate your feedback relative to buying a numbers matching 327 versus a non matching 427. i'm trying to decide which one would be the best long term investment. Your thoughts and comments would certainly be appreciated.

Numbers matching correct engine is always easier to find a buyer for. Even though the person coming to look at your car may not actually care at all if it has matching numbers he will still use it against you during the negotiations to get a lower price.

Tom

All Inventory

heres a comparasion on 3 Mid years,2 are nom's & 1 org.
Disclaimer,Im not associated with this establishment but do buy there.

Your welcome,good luck with the hunt.

Of those 3 midyears the '67 would be the best investment. The other 2 would both be a lot of fun to own but harder to find a buyer for. I'd want to be in them around 5k to 10k less to be comfortable. They are cool cars but not in the same realm as a full blown restomod. The '67 is close to top priced and might be a good deal if the 13 year old restoration still holds up to close scrutiny and everything is correct. If not it should also be 5-10k lower.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom