Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

4 Sale! -used ceramic coated headers...

• Thread starter Thread starter C3RVETTE
  • Start date Start date
C

C3RVETTE

SOLD! -used ceramic coated headers...

sold!!! Been on my '79 awhile,& they look just fine to me. Going with sidepipes so dont need them. They were on a 350 ci motor...
Ceramiccoatedheaders350ciVette.jpg
:)

headers

Whose side pipes are you installing ? I have a 79 purchased last year that has side pipes and boy is it loud. Hard to hear when going over 45mph. Looking for a quieter set have not decided which way to go. My wife likes the sidepipes just not the sound they make.

Whose side pipes are you installing ? I have a 79 purchased last year that has side pipes and boy is it loud. Hard to hear when going over 45mph. Looking for a quieter set have not decided which way to go. My wife likes the sidepipes just not the sound they make.
Funny you should mention that! After putting the Hookers on & using Sweet Thunders 2.5" inserts in,I experienced owning my 1st sidepipes when I started it up,to find its too loud for my tasted these days,for around here. So,I'm wondering which size I need to go with to cut the noise in half .Although I liked the molded rocker look I had,sidepipes look meaner. You need some headers?

7t9 headears

HI need em-what brand/part # how much delivered to 77096
thank you GILLIGAN

HI need em-what brand/part # how much delivered to 77096
thank you GILLIGAN
Hi...they are Dynomax Ceramacoat brand,not sure what the part number is,but as I stated they came off my 79 Vette with the 350ci engine.I'm thinking $175 is resonable. I can check ship cost today,if the roofing contractor thats coming by shows up on time & doesnt take up alot of time.Thanx

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom