Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th AE Sequence Number?

W

webxfx

Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere out there, showing VIN to Sequence Number of AE cars.

And don't send me to 50threg.... cause that not the Sequence number, and the database seems incomplete

If I'm understanding your request, you want the VIN numbers of '03 AE edition Corvettes in some sort of list, sorted by build date? So that you could find, I'm guessing, that your AE Vert is No. "x" of "y" built?

Hmm...

I'll be honest, that's a pretty specific list. The only resource I could point you toward to get something that specific is the National Corvette Museum. AE Corvettes, to extent that anyone kept lists that specific, would likely be stored there.

-Patrick

You got it.... is it 7xxx of 11xxx made....

there is that C5/C6 registry site, anyone a member? does it have that info?

I believe the sequence number is on the build sheet. The sequence number takes into account the number of pilot vehicles built at the beginning of the run.

However, I do not think there are any databases anywhere which take into account specific option numbers built. The only way to do that would be to see ALL the build sheets and do the numbers manually.

Good luck in your quest.

that sequence number is just, out of "all" 2003 built...

I was on the site Z16.org and amazed on how well that was put together, kind of looking for that kind of info on the 50th AE cars

I know this was asked quite awhile ago but did you try the 50th AE site? http://www.50thregistry.com/ Maybe the answers you seek are there.

Good luck with your search.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom