Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th Anniversary Pictures and Information Unveiled

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
  • Admin
These pictures are from GM Media Archives:

This picture from the Brickyard site shows the gold tinted wheels a little better:

Thanks Rob

I think they are absolutely beautiful!!!! Where oh where can I find about $80,000 cdn.??

I was able to scoop all the Corvetters in Ottawa by posting them to our club web-site!

Thanks for being at the forefront of the information chain!

:BOW :BOW :BOW

50th Aniversary & Pace Car

WOW! Great photos on the 03 Aniversary and the 03 Pace Vettes. Now, I need to decide if I should continue with my 20O3 Quicksilver coupe or order an '03 Pace or an '03 Aniversary. I think the Aniversary looks sharper than the Pace (less decals/graphics) but it will be hard to tell until you can look at both models next to each other. Again, I should be able to get the "plain Quicksilver 03" at below MSRP but I am sure the Pace and Aniversary most likely will be initially selling at MSRP or above MSRP. If I am reading the press release right, are they putting 50th badges on all models (including non-red aniversary models?).

Rob,

Great job getting all of the pictures, they are awesome!!! This is the best place in the world to get Corvette information, I love the site. :BOW Keep up the great work. Now I just need to win the lottery, wish me luck. :z

Chris

Great scoop Rob! I was on the phone last night having my friends check out the pics. I tell everyone with a Corvette interest about the CAC. You rock!:_rock :dance :BOW :upthumbs

My wife, totally on board BTW, is as jazzed over the new info too!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom