Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

50th Anniversary Vote (uncensored)

Corvette's r America's Power Car . . . :_rock

When U R driving 1, U own the road and love every corner. Give me several tanks of gas, a beautiful day and My Vette. :cool

There r a few things better, but driving my Vette is definitely @ the top of my List ! :J

The 50th is a nice Vette, but heck all Vette's r nice !!!

:upthumbs

too bad Shinoda's gone,
he would have designed and awesome car

OK, you're right - Anyone who would replace a Nassau Blue Convertible with a DRAB 50th Anniversary edition would have to have their head examined! So I'm keepin' her! Here's a pic I took the other day:

3355_photo.jpg

And I really would like to spend less time on the computer and more time driving my Vette, but it spends so much time in the repair shop that I have a lots of free time to spend here... :cool

Ordered Non Red 2003 instead

Not worth the extra price for the 50th edition, something about that unique red color turns me off. Had hoped for the White with Red Interior Retro Look. Ordered a typical 2003 edition in Spiral Gray Metallic instead. Hey it's still a 50 year edition!!!

50th

I own a 40th anniv. and love the color. But, your right GM gave no thought to the 50th anniv. model. They could have and should have put more effort into this special occasion vette. Disappointed!!!! To the max. GM has gone lazy on us.
See some of you at Carlisle this summer- I hope? Gloria

I'll be @ Carlisle. I'll be the 90 ZR-1 in the evolution display. Im kinda disapointed with the 50th anni. there is a letter in the new vette or corvette feaver (im not sure I'll look @ lucnh) that pretty much sums up my feeling on what happened to the car. The car shoulda been white/red and had more power. My mother and I were discussing the car on fathers day (i don't know how we got on the subject shes not a car nut) and even she said that they soulda done more with the car. She was thinking gold. not a bad idea. But I like the white/red idea better. GM droped the ball on this one.

I think the 50th ann. is very plain... My guess is this: GM new that people were expecting either a Gold corvette, or a white/red corvette... what did they do, make something that no one thought would be made.... Thanks GM for not listening to your customers! I think my LT4 Collector Edition will catch more attention than the 50th, especially with the top off and torch red interior showing! Heck, the 1953 was a new car that caught people's attention, so should the 50th ann.!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom