Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'53/'54 Exhaust Manifold

N

noevalley

Greetings, I'm new to the forum. And, don't have a Corvette (yet!) but do ave three restored old Chev's, all with 235 CI engines. Here's the issue -
I bought from a neighbor what I believe is a '53/'54 Corvette Exhaust Manifold. It's tempting to use on one of my cars but seems to be a shame if one of you enthusiasts could use it.
Is there a market for this item? If so, please give me some guidelines for a fair market price to ask. (I tried Ebay to research this without success).

Believe I set this up to get an email response. In case I fouled up would you pls direct a response to lossman@telis.org. Thank you.

sorry i don't have need for it, but welcome to the forum
:CAC

I would think that is a very rare item......you might want to post it in the C1-C2 parts for sale thread....

and welcome to CAC .......we are always here to help

They're very "sellable". They were used on both 53 and 54 Corvettes, and the 20 or so 55 6 cylinder models.

Value? Depends on condition. I've seen REAL nice ones sell on EBAY for $550+. I've seen average ones sell for $300 +/-. Ones that need work, like broken studs/ears, etc sell for much less. Hope this helps. Chuck

Chuck, thank you for the quick feedback. Exactly the kind of info that I needed. (My manifold appears to be in excellent condition.)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom