Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

63 - 67 Hardtop - Rally Red -"restored"

67tri_power

F/S 63-67 Hardtop or Trade For Car Trailer

very nice 63 - 67 midyear hardtop, rally red paint and black headliner are mint. The back window is clear with no issues. The weathestrip is supernice. this restored top can be installed and enjoyed now. This top is in Columbia, Ky. 42728. I can deliver 100 miles for $100. I can deliver to Nashville, Bowling Green, Ky, Louisville, KY. Lexington, KY. I can also Ship Freight C.O.D. (usually about s $300 minimum). For more info call my cell at: 270-250-2861 - email: hot6t6vette@hotmail.com - Asking $1250

Will trade for 16 or 18' car trailer with dove tail or tilt. Prefer trailer to be in good shape with no rust or damage. email photos to : hot6t6vette@hotmail.com or call: 270-250-2861. I will be happy to email photos of the top.

hardtop

very nice 63 - 67 midyear hardtop, rally red paint and black headliner are mint. The back window is clear with no issues. The weathestrip is supernice. this restored top can be installed and enjoyed now. This top is in Columbia, Ky. 42728. I can deliver 100 miles for $100. I can deliver to Nashville, Bowling Green, Ky, Louisville, KY. Lexington, KY. I can also Ship Freight C.O.D. (usually about s $300 minimum). For more info call my cell at: 270-250-2861 - email: hot6t6vette@hotmail.com - Asking $1250

Will trade for 16 or 18' car trailer with dove tail or tilt. Prefer trailer to be in good shape with no rust or damage. email photos to : hot6t6vette@hotmail.com or call: 270-250-2861. I will be happy to email photos of the top.

Got any photos?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom