Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

63 Restro update---photos try again.....

1KULC7

Corvette
2014 Convertible
For some reason I have a files saved on the Corvette Forum User section and the photo files are not loading correctly, so went to another site.
So I will try again, previous post --- Work is continuing for the road to Top Flight, I was not satisfied with several things and now am correcting them. The front wheel wells were really bad and needed restoration. Tore them apart, stripped them, and started all over. Undercoated correctly and here are the results:
WheelWheelfront.jpg

WheelFrontrearlook.jpg

The control arms were bolted together, removed stripped repainted and bolted them together. These are original 63 Ball Joints...
ControlArmrestro.jpg

Gas tank was replaced with new one, exactly like original even with stencil...
NewGastank.jpg

Here is a shot of the ORIGINAL Build Number found on the fiberglass wall opposite the gas tank, removed tank and found it, in green crayon..

AGasTankRearWallNumber.jpg

Finally, Reshot the car to make it look more like lacquar finish, dulling the door jambs and hood area....fixed couple other little flaws...
Body1.jpg

Hopefully all of this will come together by NCRS Mid Atlantic Chapter meet for judging June 3 and 4th....providing no more trips...:crazy:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom