Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

66 power break master cylinder

justtrying26

Corvette
1963 white red interior
Just checking on the side of the forum also, I have a friend who is doing a frame off resto on a 66 coupe and he is lookinf for master for a power brake any help would be great.

Thanks Jeff

Just checking on the side of the forum also, I have a friend who is doing a frame off resto on a 66 coupe and he is lookinf for master for a power brake any help would be great.

Thanks Jeff

Saying that the originals are hard to find would be an understatement. Rebuild-able cores are bringing in around 600$ to 700$ these days and a well restored unit is over a 1000$.

Good luck in finding.

Stepinwolf

Ok

I am pretty sure somebody is reproducing this unit, I was told it was being reproduced, I searched and found a website, I called the company and they said yes definitely they were making them. The company name fails me now. I will have to look at home to see if I have any notes on it. I was looking for one for a while for my 66 , I had the part number only in a search field on my ebay favorites and it came up with no mention of corvette on it ,I was one of 3 bidders on it and got it at a bargain price.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom