Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'68 -'73 parts for sale and needed

I need the front mounting bracket for the differential to frame. Its for a 1969 4 speed 427 coupe. Respond here or PM me itf you have it and the price?
Thanks and regards...joe

I need the front mounting bracket for the differential to frame. Its for a 1969 4 speed 427 coupe. Respond here or PM me itf you have it and the price?
Thanks and regards...joe

Yes I do have one.
Does $50.00 plus shipping sound about right?
G.

VETTE 7041205 FD Carb

you still looking for this? I might have one.

Yes, I am intereted. But I made an error in dates in my prior msg.

My vette was built in the first week of Jan. 1971. Therefore any date code in late 1970 from September to Dec 1971 (2400 to 3650) - would be appropriate.

Thanks for looking.

Yes, I am intereted. But I made an error in dates in my prior msg.

My vette was built in the first week of Jan. 1971. Therefore any date code in late 1970 from September to Dec 1971 (2400 to 3650) - would be appropriate.

Thanks for looking.

I will go to the storage and look. Probably won't know til Monday.

Intake manifold for 73 L-82

I am looking for an intake for my 73 L-82. GM part number is 3997771 and I need a casting date of January or early February 1973. Do you think you have anything like this. Thanks in advance for looking.

Brackets

2) brackets and braces; all bumper brackets and braces, a/c pieces, p/s pieces, alt. pieces, cowl support pieces, latches, receivers, shims, bolts, etc.

Not sure if I'd actually install them but I might be interested in a set of the rear bumper brace rods that go down to the tail and out to the sides for a 72 vette
Thanks
Mooser

Rear window defogger blower motor assembly compatible with 1970 coupe

Available?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom