Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'68 -'73 parts for sale and needed

geopar

Corvette
12 total : from '57 to '73 and my '98 vert
Hi All,--------- More photos in photo bucket(including C1/2 parts)----435rdster---George Wright
I have a large array of misc. C3 parts for sale or trade. Most all parts are original GM in good to excellent condition.

1) body parts; big and small block hoods (including an original '68 L88 cowl induction piece), fenders and fender pieces, bonding strips, top surrounds, doors, rear clips, one '69 front clip, exhaust panels, '68 reverse light panels and light assembly, front cowls, floor pans, t tops, battery boxes, filler panels, splash shields, inner fenders, conv. deck lids, etc.

2) brackets and braces; all bumper brackets and braces, a/c pieces, p/s pieces, alt. pieces, cowl support pieces, latches, receivers, shims, bolts, etc.

3) headlight assemblies and parts/pieces, tail light assemblies, lenses, housings, side marker lights, etc..

4) wiper door assemblies and parts/pieces.

5) wiper motors, alternators, power steering pumps and components.

6) engine compartment; complete big and small block engines, short blocks, heads (big and small block---iron and aluminum), intakes, oil pans, timing covers, valve covers, shielding, distributors, exhaust manifolds, pulleys, vacuum tanks, washer tanks, radiator supports, shrouds, hood props, vaccum relays/tubing/connectors/check valves/etc., etc.

7) electrical; TI components and harnesses, braided spark wires, dated spark wires, horns, relays, wiring harnesses, fiber optic harnesses, fuse boxes, radios/rectifers/amps./speakers, power window assemblies and parts/pieces, gauges, speedos, tachs, reverse light switches for 4 speed and auto, etc..

8) drive train; transmissions, clutches, bellhousings, forks/linkage, shifters, drive shafts, rear end units and parts/pieces, half shafts, brake calipers/rotors/lines and parts/pieces, a arms, drag links, sway bars, rear springs, steering boxes, fuel tanks/straps/bracket/sending units, etc.

9) interior; dash pads, door panels, top dashes, kick panels, left and right lower dash panels, seats and seat parts/pieces (including head rests), rear quarter panels and retainers, sill plates, shift plates, gauge bezels, arm rest pads, em. brake consoles, seat belts and buckles, t top straps and mounting hardware, wiper switches and bezels, ducting for a/c and non a/c, etc..

10) Glass; windshields, door glass, pop out rear window glass.

11) Convertible hard tops, soft tops, and parts/pieces.

12) lots of weather stripping, seals, '68 only door window wipes, misc. door latches/rods/lock mechinisms (including '68 only push button assemblies), access panels, handles, etc..

13) front grills and grill brackets (including '68 only brackets), vents, vent cables, a/c and non air control mechanisms, windshield stainless, hard top stainless, etc.

14) tri power intakes/carbs/linkage, etc.

15) steering columns (tilt/tele and std.), steering wheels, components and trim.

16) original side pipe cover assemblies (2 sets) and some parts/pieces, and one set of small block pipes/mufflers.

17) Ralley wheel sets and singles, trim rings and caps (including a set of "in the boxes" original rings).

18) nice '68 (late) big block frame/rolling chassis, nice '69 (late) small block frame/rolling chassis, small block '68 frame/rolling chassis, '69 frame/chassis with rust in the rear, some frame pieces, rocker channels, full and partial bird cages (cp. and vert.), full and partial windshield frames, front cross members, auto trans crossmembers, frame extensions, "U' braces, trailing arms, trans brackets, etc.

Prices and photos available upon request. Would rather e mail photos directly to interested parties, but will try to get some items up on this site today. Prices will be based on condition.

You can go to my Photo Bucket account-----435rdster, to get an overview.

I can be reached @ 210 748 4693 --San Antonio, Texas
or via e mail----- geopar@gvtc.com

Items I'm looking for:

1) '70 cowl insulation (rubber), non a/c.

2) any C1 big brake parts, especially 5.5" wheels and finned drums.

4) Always looking for GM high performance parts; blocks, heads, FI stuff, tri power stuff, intakes, TI distributors and components, etc.

Please see my post in the C1 section for more parts and more specific list of items I'm seeking for my personal cars.

Thanks,
George

I have a 1975 coupe and I need the following parts. I am not sure if some of your parts are compatible since you only have up to 1973 parts.

1. Seat belts with shoulder strap.
2. AC compressor, condenser, accumulator.
3. Sun visors.
4. Interior door pull handles.
5. Chrome distributor cap trim piece for the right side wires.
6. Radiator overflow tank.
Thanks, Lloyd.

George,

Do you have a tach drive distributor for a '69 smallblock?

Dave

George,
I am rebuilding a 1977 coupe, and the windshield frame is in pretty bad shape. I dont think GM ever changed it, PM me with a price if you still have one please.

Cheers

Richard

would you happen to have an LT-1 air intake manifold?

C3-lens

could you send me pics and pricing for side light and turn lense..Thanks Ronnie

please give me price for a 1973 removable hardtop and condition. Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom