Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 69 vette fastback rear window

JEFFLEE99

Corvette
1969 COUPE WITH FASTBACK WINDOW FENDER FLARES,FIXE
Hello everyone i am new here....I purchased a 69 vette with 350 4 speed power train.. car has fender flares,rectangular fixed lights, and the rear fastback rear window made popular in the late 60's and early 70's by rosen @motion performance in new york.I know eklers and others sell fender flares and fixed lights ..but have not confirmed that anyone sells or use to sell the the fastback conversion now or past except maybe motion.If anyone has a catalog or info on this it would be apreciated..motion performance did sell conversions in the 60's..my vin # is 194379s731780..a local 40 year old vette shop did say that the conversion looked like a late 60's or early 70's conversion..because the part or kit has not been produced and sold since then....body is great condition..frame will need total restoration thanks ..865-640-4783 jeff

Welcome aboard Jeff. I remember those cars from the 60's. Seems to me that those kits used to be available from someone, just can't remember where. Maybe no longer available.

I was thinking it was Ecklers, but couldn't say for sure.

ecklers

Ecklers made a fastback conversion kit back in the day, they appear on eBay every now and then.[/QUOT I called Ecklers..and they told me that they have never had a fastback rear window kit for 69 vette..thanks for your help..jeff

hatchback

Must have been a young guy or someone with bad memory. Not quite what you have but this is just one of many pages from a catalogue of the day:View attachment 4266
do you have the fastback picture?? The one you posted is hatchback only..my car is fastback window..any info appreciated..thanks again Jeff

do you have the fastback picture?? The one you posted is hatchback only..my car is fastback window..any info apreciated..thanks again Jeff
P.S..I WAS 9 YEARS OLD..and..lol..iI DO HAVE A BAD MEMORY FROM TIME TO TIME!

P.S..I WAS 9 YEARS OLD..and..lol..iI DO HAVE A BAD MEMORY FROM TIME TO TIME!
I think Mikey was referring to the guy at Eckler's... but I can't remember for sure... :D

-Mac

ps: That fastback isn't a bad look, actually... Hmmmm....

I think Mikey was referring to the guy at Eckler's... but I can't remember for sure... :D

-Mac

ps: That fastback isn't a bad look, actually... Hmmmm....
Hey Mac..I think he was to..lol..appreciated his insight...your right its not a bad look at all..jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom