Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

75 turn signal flasher

emf1367

Corvette
2003 50th Anniversary Coupe

I checked all the archives and couldn't find an answer so I'll give some details and then ask my question. I have a 75 convertible with A/C. I have the Assembly Instruction Manual (AIM) and it shows the turn signal flasher and a buzzer behind the passenger side dash. I have the dash out and have located the flasher and the buzzer but they were taped to a metal support bracket. The AIM shows them to be held in place with a clip of some sort. In the AIM the flasher and the buzzer look like they are in the same clip so I don't think the clip for the alarm flasher located in the jack stowage area is the same.
Does anyone know the part number or what the clip looks like and where it is exactly attached? A photograph of the clip(s)for the buzzer and flasher; and their location would be great! Thanks in advance for your assistance.

On my '68 (and the '74 I used to have), there is/was a boss on the back of the dash pad. Flasher clip screwed into the boss. I wouldn't be surprised if '75s are the same.

:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom