Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'84 Coupe for sale

S

silver84

Nice Silver outside with graphite leather interior. New moon roof , great tires, awesome stereo system. All original and correct (except for stereo). Have build sheet and window sticker (repo). Recent valve seal replacement. Exhaust good. Driver seat shows some wear, but no rips or tears. New battery. Dash works good exept small crack in the left speed panel. Car only has 68,000 miles. In very, very, good shape! I am asking a firm price of $6500. No negotiations on price. Pictures available soon.

Well for some reason I cannot get the pic's to load. Also, I am dropping the price (best offer). Give me a reply email and I can send you pictures.

silver84 said:
Well for some reason I cannot get the pic's to load. Also, I am dropping the price (best offer). Give me a reply email and I can send you pictures.

Hey Kelly,
Thought I'd give ya a hand and post em for ya- Thanks for the email. Am certain this vette will sell fast!

Rain

vette01.JPG

pic 2
vette03.JPG

Thanks Rain! I really appreciate your help! This may help sell the car. Thanks again. :)

Hey there,
No problem my friend.
Heck, if I didn't have a 5 week old daughter taking up all of my time(and a little more room in the garage), Id Snap that 84 up fast.
Great price!

It should sell quickly, and if you go a week with no takers, then put that puppy on ebay with an 8grand$ reserve!
(or higher)

Think its been discussed on this forum a few times. Lots of sellers use Ebay as advertising.
Where else can you put out a color, multi pictured ad for such a low cost? no where.
Many dealers and individuals put a car up on ebay with a fair reserve price and the vehicle sells. Many others put a really really high reserve price on there, that way the vehicle doesn't sell thru ebay, but the seller is able to contact the highest bidder, if he chooses, and offer the vehicle to him for his high bid. (which is usualy higher than what the seller could have gotten otherwise)\
If anything, its establised a potential client list for the seller.

Good luck
Rain

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom