Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

86 dash lights

mikevochis

Corvette
03 50th Convert, 91 & 94 coupes & 96 Collectors
My turn signal indicator bulb must of blown. Outside the car everything works, just the dash light is out. Has anyone fixed this before??? What am I in for, is it a big job??? Any help or advise would be great. Thanks

Minor, Pull your plastic cosmetic bezel off (I think its 5 or 6 screws) now you'll see the uglyness off your dash cluster.

There will be two plastic push knobies holding up a clear plastic thing that defines the shapes of your Signals and your Brights on light.

Pull out the knobies and you'll reveal the three bulbs (2 signals and one bright light one) Now simply replace the bulb(s) and put back together.

While your in there looking around this is where the 4 Halogen bulbs are that light up your LED dash cluster if you ever need the replace them. Underneath the 4 tin plates (Simply pull them off) are the bulbs.

hehe, i had the same problem with my 85

all i did to fix it,, well at first i had no idea what was wrong, but then i was puttin gin my car cd player
and i founda inline fuse that was burned out i replaced it and it started to work again

try that

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom