Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'88 needs new fuel injectors.

D

Dave D

I have a 88 roadster that needs new injectors and was looking for input on what's the best way to go from a OEM and specs perspective. Is AC Delco the way to go?

If you need injectors on an L98, I vote Bosch IIIs !!! They worked great in my 1988 which I no longer own, and in my current 1989. 1988 has a cold start injector which I did not replace (no shorts and no leaks). In 1989 they eliminated the cold start injector. FIC is the place to buy them. Great price and support is awesome. Unless you have a modified engine, stick with the stock flow rates which the EPROM is calibrated for. After the change, both L98s ran much better. While you are at it, check for any oil or coolant leaks around the manifold. This is a common issue and a great time to fix while you have the intake stuff off.

WELCOME TO CAC!!!!

I'm gonna 3rd that motion !

Bosch-III injectors thru FIC are the best all-round way to go. They perform, The support from Jon is unbeatable and FIC is the supplier of most replacement injectors for C4 and all Corvette engines. If you look at ANY forum you will see the discussion and although there are countless other places that sell other brands, FIC is the best deal and best customer support. Jon makes himself available 7 days a week to his customers.
For more info...go to YOUTUBE and search Fuel Injectors and look at some of the informational FIC videos. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom