Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'89 C4 misc. parts F/S OEM engine parts, exhaust components, strut rods, New 'glass top

89Z51

Corvette
2008 Z06
My '89 is gone, have a few leftover bits that need a good home:

-New blue tint glass top w/padded case - never installed in vehicle. The original top was damaged in an accident. My insurance replaced it, but the body color top stayed in the car the remainder of the time I owned it.

-Factory L98 camshaft, new timing gears and chain, factory starter, exhaust manifolds, y-pipe w/pre-cats, mufflers, all take-offs w/low mileage. The car had a hot cam with full headers and aftermarket exhaust system installed with less than 5K miles, these are the take-off parts. The headers required using a Tilton starter, so the original was removed.

-Factory lower strut rods for rear suspension.

If there is interest, leave a reply - prices are negotiable. Obviously, some of this stuff will be tough to ship anywhere, so keep that in mind. If you're somewhere in WI or Eastern MN, may be willing to meet or drop off in person.

What condition are those strut rods? Are they new? What is your asking price?

Thanks

Strut rods

What condition are those strut rods? Are they new? What is your asking price?

Thanks

They are undamaged, have approximately 10K miles on them. I ran them until I put the first set of tires on the car and had an alignment done. I can get you a few pics if you like. They've been under the bench in my shop for the last 20 years or so. Asking price is "reasonable offer", as long as you make it worth my time to package them up and ship them. I'm not overly attached to any of this stuff. :)

Glass Top

Do you still have the glass top? If so how much do you want for it?

Thanks, Dave

My '89 is gone, have a few leftover bits that need a good home:

-New blue tint glass top w/padded case - never installed in vehicle. The original top was damaged in an accident. My insurance replaced it, but the body color top stayed in the car the remainder of the time I owned it.

-Factory L98 camshaft, new timing gears and chain, factory starter, exhaust manifolds, y-pipe w/pre-cats, mufflers, all take-offs w/low mileage. The car had a hot cam with full headers and aftermarket exhaust system installed with less than 5K miles, these are the take-off parts. The headers required using a Tilton starter, so the original was removed.

-Factory lower strut rods for rear suspension.

If there is interest, leave a reply - prices are negotiable. Obviously, some of this stuff will be tough to ship anywhere, so keep that in mind. If you're somewhere in WI or Eastern MN, may be willing to meet or drop off in person.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom