Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

94 ZR-1 In Excellent Condition

SPEEDEMON

Corvette
Ex 1995 ZR-1 Aqua/Blk #389, 2010 ZR1 JSB/Blk #1549
Hi All

For all of you that may be serious on a 405hp late model Comp Yellow ZR-1 this is it one of the cleanest I have seen.

I’m posting this for my friend:

94 Corvette ZR-1 in Comp Yellow/Beige, production #426, 11,700 miles in immaculate showroom condition, includes 2 tops also an extra solid top. This only 1 of 6 Comp Yellow/Beige ZR-1 made in 94. Price $39,900

Sorry Guys, this car has been sold!

Thanks

Jay

Seriously, if you know anyone this is a very clean car. Heck, if I weren’t buying a new home, I would probably jump on to this one.

Art

ZR1 Pricing

Unfortuntely, the current ZR1 and Callaway market is on the downward side.

A very clean, all most showroom, 1994 ZR1 with mileage under 15k is topping out between $27,500 and $29,000. This is based on recent sales across the country over the last eight month. Here in Atlanta a 1990 ZR1 with 1900 miles and total showroom came in at $21,000. This was a triple black car too.

The Z06 has really hurt the Callaway/ZR1 markets since last year. I would suggest to your friend that he hold on to his car or lower the price to the upper 20k range if he expects to attract buyers.

I hate bad news but we all have to face the truth. Nothing is selling well when it comes to past performance Corvettes.

Good luck to anyone who is trying to sell their ZR1/Callaways.

if I had the $ id have, besides my 90, 2 95's in the garage. #006 Purple/black and # 010 yellow/beige. In fact there would probaly be room for a steel gray 91. It's not like I have this planed out or anything.

Unfortunately Stan is correct in his valuation of the ZR1 & Calloway's. The market for just about anything is very soft at best right now. A very bad time to sell anything.

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
if I had the $ id have, 2 95's in the garage. #006 Purple/black and # 010 yellow/beige.

You might have a competitive bidder on the #006 Purple / Black :D

ME!!:w

It's a great time to buy that ZR-1 of your dreams,though. Just don't try to sell anything right now. I really took a beating on my '90 ZR-1 but pain sometimes has a silver lining as I am in the process of buying a very nice Callaway ZR-1 at a decent price.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director

looking at 90 ZR-1

Stan A or anyone else with any help,
I see that you are in Atlanta and had some info on another ZR-1 in the area, I am looking at a red/red 90 ZR-1 with 36Kmiles. The front and rear fascia are from a 95 corvette (tried to run a vehicle history, but could not find any info on accidents etc related to why this modification would be made) and its for sale at American Sportscar Center on Lavista Rd, Atlanta for $22,900. I wanted to know if you had any word of mouth info about the dealer and or if you thought the pricing was stiff. As a baseline I ran Kelley blue book and NADA retail dealer values, both of which were in the $22 - $28K range for the ZR-1's mileage. I am new to corvettes (bought first one last year and just totaled it) and especially market value on the ZR-1. Excuse the length of the message, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know that car

Several people have looked at that car recently and no good has come out of it. It appers that this maybe the car that was involved in an accident back in the middle 1990's. I was told that the cars was ruff in spots. The pass is off according to the current market.

The dealer you spoke about has a reputation of having some nice cars but the general rule for most of their inventory is usually the opposite.

ZR1 and Callaways are selling very low at this time. I would suggest looking else where for a ZR1. A solid car with under 30,000 miles on it and very clean is in the 17.5k to 19k range (retail).

Recently, a 1991 Callaway TT convertible with aerobody and hardtop and only a few thousand miles went for around $30,000 in Florida.

Also was told that a 1995 ZR1 with 8k super clean was sold last week in North Carolina for $27,200. This is not confirmed but it does indicate market conditions.

Good luck on your search. If I can help you, please email me directly.

Stan

Atlanta 90 ZR-1

Thanks for the info, I appreciate your help.
The dealer said it had been inspected and only needed some new hoses (which he replaced), but when I took it out the headlights did not work, the "clunking" sound I described in another question sounded like there were possibly additional problems in the flywheel area, and the gear shift was rising during gear changes. Additionally the CD player was not working and electronic control panel flashed on and off a couple times when driving. Fascias were replaced for a favored 94 look, however I am not sure if this is accurate either.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom