Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

94 ZR1 Admiral Blue/Lt. Gray 4.1K miles For Sale

• Thread starter Thread starter 94AdmiralZR1
  • Start date Start date

94AdmiralZR1

Hi,
Selling my 1994 Admiral Blue/Lt. Gray ZR1, 4,150 original miles,,Both tops,Lots of paperwork including dealer order invoice and bill of sale,original window sticker.I also have the service manuals and full owners manuals kit and a few of the dealers hang tags that come from the factory. The only extras on this car are as follows: Borla Exhaust I have the original exhaust all wrapped in bubble foam.Aftermarket chip(I havent looked to see who made it but I do have the original.,4 slotted and drilled rotors,I also have all 4 originals. GS calipers on the front. I dont have the originals. New waterpump in box with gasket included also..Everything works including the air but I havent run it up too fast as Iam nervous about running on 11 year old rubber,lol...It shifts fine and feels very tight with NO trouble lights showing in the DIC.NO leaks anywhere! New Delco (original equipment) battery installed 4 months ago.I also have a Brand New set of A.L. Dunn heads that can be included if the buyer wants them.. Iam asking 41.5K for it. If you want the heads I will sell all for 42.5 K Firm. Also will trade up/down for 03-04 Mill Yellow Z06 or Z16 with 5K or less miles...Lets me know what you have...Thanks Kevin

zr19.jpg

zr15.jpg

zr11.jpg
zr12.jpg
zr14.jpg

Now that is one beautiful ZR-1!
Good luck with your sale.

Save The Wave! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom