Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

96 LT4 PCM with custom tune

billscac

Corvette
2016 Shark Grey Z06 Convertible
I have the PCM from my 96 CE LT4. It was flashed for 58MM TB, GM Hot Cam, Headman Shorty Headers and open air box cover with K&N filter. I replaced it because I was chasing an instrument cluster problem (intermittent speedo read out) unfortunately, the replacement $300 box from PCM4Less did not fix the speedo. The car ran great with this unit and I only replaced it on a hunch it was causing the speedo problem, it wasn't! I have since sold the car so I have no use for this unit Service # 16214399. $100 shipped CONUS.

corvette pcm

I have the PCM from my 96 CE LT4. It was flashed for 58MM TB, GM Hot Cam, Headman Shorty Headers and open air box cover with K&N filter. I replaced it because I was chasing an instrument cluster problem (intermittent speedo read out) unfortunately, the replacement $300 box from PCM4Less did not fix the speedo. The car ran great with this unit and I only replaced it on a hunch it was causing the speedo problem, it wasn't! I have since sold the car so I have no use for this unit Service # 16214399. $100 shipped CONUS.

I need the lt4 knock sensor out of the computer. Will b glad too buy pcm if it includes lt4 knock sensor module. Just let me know if the pcm includes lt4 knock module. U can email me at kwalston0226@gmail.com Thank You. Sam Walston

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom