Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'99 Torch Red Corvette

diablo

Corvette
1999 Torch Red
Hello all, today I found a torch red 1999 vette. It had 106000 miles and I feel I got it for a great deal. I look forward to learning from all and would love any feedback as to the pros and cons of this year vette. It is an automatic and has the targa top. I would also love to get some ideas of what an acceptable price would be for this year, Thanks in advance!

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!!!

Welcome to the Forum. :w

I would guess in great condition about 14K.

Price

Welcome to the Forum. :w

I would guess in great condition about 14K.

Came out of the dealership at 10,900 - condition is good. I need to replace the Right Hand passenger sun visor, if anyone knows of a good place to shop please let me know, Thanks!

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . . . . . .

Hello all, today I found a torch red 1999 vette. It had 106000 miles and I feel I got it for a great deal. I look forward to learning from all and would love any feedback as to the pros and cons of this year vette. It is an automatic and has the targa top. I would also love to get some ideas of what an acceptable price would be for this year, Thanks in advance!

Welcome to :CAC we're glad you've joined us. Not sure what the going market price is on your 1999 Coupe, that would depend on a number of things. I've always heard red is worth another $1k but not to me and don't even know where that came from for me it would be black, LOL!!! I would research this on www.autotrader.com to see what they are going for, gives you an idea at least. I bought my 2000 Coupe through here from an individual about 12 years ago, wasn't quite 2 years old then, bought it from an individual in Dayton, Ohio. . . . . Researched it for almost a year before I bought it. I had to have black, had to be a coupe, had to be a 6-speed standard transmission, heads-up display (HUD), and of course, cruise, tilt/telescoping wheel, memory seating, etc was pretty much standard items as I remember. I think the only thing that mine doesn't have that was available that year is select-a-ride or whatever that is called, and the CD-multi disc changer, mine is a single CD, which is not a big deal to me. And if memrory serves me and it is not as good as it use to be 2000 was the first year for HUD. Post some pictures of it when you get a chance. Drive it like you stole it :louThere have been times on a few trips when I was stuck in a lot of traffice that I wished I had an automatic but most of the time I still like the stick, love winding it out and actually shifting trhough the gears.

-Bill

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum!

And congrats on your acquisition. How excited are you?

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thanks

Thanks for all the welcomes, so far so good with the vette. There are some minor things I am finding as I drive it. Small detail things, otherwise loving the car. The following are some things I would love some guidance on,

Changing the front left turn signal, keep in mind I have big hands so a lot of the shortcut ideas are not working,
Purchasing and changing the passenger sun visor/vanity mirror

any advice is much appreciated,

Doug

Welcome aboard! :)

Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom