Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"A C5 Day" The Video!

Very well done..
I'll be doing that pretty soon myself as soon as its gets above 40*

Yes, I thought so too thats why I Posted it. glad you liked it..... Dr C5 Corvette

Pretty kewl vidio; I felt like I was riding with you. . . . . . . Corvette C-5's rule!

Bill

" A C5 DAY"........................... RULES BIG TIME!!!!!! I CAN WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, iTS A 5 STAR VIDEO MAKES ME PROUD TO OWN A C-5 CORVETTE :upthumbs

Cool video, thanks for posting it

That C5 sounds GREAT!! what is the exhaust system you had on it, headers ect... ?

Cool video, thanks for posting it

That C5 sounds GREAT!! what is the exhaust system you had on it, headers ect... ?
Hi Keith, Not My C5 Just A Video I ran Across I am Glad you enjoyed it...:) Dr C5 Corvette

I Thought This would be a nice Video for Christmas for all to watch so here it is Again, Check it Out!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I Thought This would be a nice Video for Christmas for all to watch so here it is Again, Check it Out!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Since my Christmas present is my new (to me) C5 convertible this is very appropriate. It looks to be sunny and mild today (50[FONT=&quot]˚[/FONT] F) so maybe we can wash it. Then maybe we can bundle up, crank up the heater and put the top down. If so, I'll take pictures.

Since my Christmas present is my new (to me) C5 convertible this is very appropriate. It looks to be sunny and mild today (50[FONT=&quot]˚[/FONT] F) so maybe we can wash it. Then maybe we can bundle up, crank up the heater and put the top down. If so, I'll take pictures.

Sounds :cool and may be in more ways than one but what the hey go for it. I would take 50 degrees after the wintery cold weve had.

Merry Christmas,
Bill :w

Perfect Little Corvette Flick

Alfred,

Thank you very much for this oustanding video. The quality was terrific and of coarse the subject matter was what we all love. Some very interesting camera locations which really captured the the speed, muscle and torque capabilities of the car. I enjoyed it very much - thanks again.
Remo:cool

2000870517379426290_rs.jpg

Very good film !

That was excellant, really well done. A tribute to the C-5. Was it your own car? the car looked black and yours is red, right?

" A C5 DAY"........................... RULES BIG TIME!!!!!! I CAN WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, iTS A 5 STAR VIDEO MAKES ME PROUD TO OWN A C-5 CORVETTE :upthumbs

That was a great video. Did anyone happen to take a look at the Z06
dyno disaster that was listed to the right of the screen with several
other C-5 videos. You will get a real bang out of it! :eek

That was a great video. Did anyone happen to take a look at the Z06
dyno disaster that was listed to the right of the screen with several
other C-5 videos. You will get a real bang out of it! :eek

Yeah that was horrible, I see a lot o" bucks putting that one back together!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjVkhrsrFjQ

Enjoy :v ........... Dr C5 Corvette

That was a very well done video. The editing was very good, and how you coordinated with the photographers is something I'd like to know. Those were some seriously good production values. :upthumbs

I had to watch it a second time, because the first time I watched it, it didn't look like you weren't wearing your seat belt. On second viewing, I could see you were. I was all set to post in and go "tsk, tsk" about that, but that isn't needed now.

Thanks for sharing that great video. You should upload it over at VetteTube.

:w
-Patrick

Very nice, since I can't get mine out of the garage, snow all over the place this was the next best thing. Almost felt like I was cruz'n down the highway, almost I said!!!

Hope You All Have A Happy,Healthy & Prosperious New Year with many, many more to come.Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom