Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

a celebrity in our midst...

ThomC

Corvette
1965 L79 Red Convertible
Guess whos car is gracing pages 46 and 47 of the latest issue of Corvette Enthusiast? Here's a hint - 67... red... heavenly... got it yet?

Congratulations Bob. Even caught in a rain shower, your car looks great.

Thom

ThomC said:
Guess whos car is gracing pages 46 and 47 of the latest issue of Corvette Enthusiast? Here's a hint - 67... red... heavenly... got it yet?

Congratulations Bob. Even caught in a rain shower, your car looks great.

Thom
I did not get mine yet. Do you have a scanner that you can scan it and post it?

I have to see it NOW.

Bob congrats! The kudos never end for 67 Heaven. I'll be making a trip to the news stand tomorrow. Is there any mention of your support crew chief? :) :)

Ahh

Somebody is going to have to post this article, because here in French'y land, when I mention Corvette Enthusiast, people are looking at me real funny. It is especially true for the newsstands, or the cig stores, where magazines are normally sold.

Actually, I apologize for my ignorance, :ugh because I don't know what the publication is either.

Stepinwolf

Great news! Congrats, Bob!

:w
Guy

Congratulations Bob, well deserved. I didn't get to meet you at Carlisle, but I have seen Heaven.

Mike

The article is about the CAC Cruisefest in BG - they had nice things to say about the get-together and the CAC in general. And they had a special mention about 67Heaven - with a big 'ole picture of it glistening under the rain drops.

I wasn't sure it was OK to scan and post the article. Didn't want the copyright police at my door. If the moderators tell me it is not a problem I will scan it and post it tonight.

Thom

It will be fine. Scan away but be sure to give credit of ownership to the magazine.

-Mac

Thanks all. I went to a local newstand and they only had the November issue. The December issue is more than two weeks away. :W

The main thing is that the :CAC CruiseFest got some great publicity. Thanks *89x2* (Chris).

:w

none of the newstands around me even carry CE magazine :(
I really need to subscribe to it already.

Congrats Bob - I will eagerly await my copy dropping thru the door :beer

Hot Dam.....This means we get to look at another pic of the "67 Heaven"

Yep.....Another Pic....Hot Dam... Another Pic.
Well Pluck My Chickens...Another Pic...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
redn.jpg

Nowhere to be found

Well I tried all the local magazine stores and the Corvette Enthusiast is nowhere to be found. That being said I sure can't comment on the article, but you want to believe I can comment on the car itself. :cool

You see, I had the pleasure of following it ( with pics and video ) when Bob drove in front of the Carlisle grandstand, for his date with the " Millers ". :D

Great to see someone else " Corvette Enthusiast " could appreciate a beautiful Corvette. Kudos once again Bob for the coverage, and rack up another one for a " Canuck " :gap

Stepinwolf

Thanks John
i'll subscribe via online but there is a Borders not too far from me so I'll try there also

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom