Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport A new Grand Sport Vert is in my Future!!!

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

BigJimZ16

Corvette
2010 Grand Sport Vert JS Blue
The wife and I have been mulling it over and checking out a Jet Stream Blue GS Vert on our local dealers floor... Well then, all of a sudden the numbers are looking real good! A 3LT with most of the goodies for $60K. Gonna sell off the '04 Vert real quick to a friend who has wanted it for some time.
Sure hope the Z16s get along real well in the garage at night... the only real question will be who gets the top on the lift this winter!

The deal is done! Got a buyer for the '04 Vert on the first day... an old friend who knows the car!! We will be picking up our second Z16 on Friday.

dc5fe19d0a0a0065000502ca93914be8.jpgdc5fc9a10a0a0065000502caa7b11ab2.jpgdc5f6ba00a0a0065000502cacdbc0033.jpgdc5fb9870a0a0065000502ca3924b4e5.jpg dc5fa53f0a0a0065000502ca2b7acce0.jpg

Very cool....I'm sure that they will get along just fine.

What about this post. :L
Just kidding hope you enjoy your new ride. :beer Every one gets to change their mind every now and then. :upthumbs

BigJimZ16
Supporting Member Join DateOct 2008LocationPortage, IndianaPosts343Corvette(s)2004 Z06 CE & 2004 Spiral Gray Convertible

clear.gif

I've got an '04 vert and an '04 Z16... what does that tell you?? The wife said I could order a new GS and I chose to keep what makes me happy!! I'll take a clean C5 over the Euro C6 anytime.:beer
The only thing that you accomplish when you make something idiotproof, is breed a better grade of idiot

What about this post. :L
Just kidding hope you enjoy your new ride. :beer Every one gets to change their mind every now and then. :upthumbs

BigJimZ16
Supporting Member Join DateOct 2008LocationPortage, IndianaPosts343Corvette(s)2004 Z06 CE & 2004 Spiral Gray Convertible

clear.gif

I've got an '04 vert and an '04 Z16... what does that tell you?? The wife said I could order a new GS and I chose to keep what makes me happy!! I'll take a clean C5 over the Euro C6 anytime.:beer
The only thing that you accomplish when you make something idiotproof, is breed a better grade of idiot

She decided that we should get the GS since usually she drives the Vert, who am I to say she's wrong? I'll just have to muddle through...

:chuckle

hey guys, new vett owner here, so i'm stil la noob when it comes to some of the terminology. what does vert mean?

hey guys, new vett owner here, so i'm stil la noob when it comes to some of the terminology. what does vert mean?
I see Huskerman answered your question so I'll simply say :welcome and invite you to check out the New Members Forum - New Member Introductions

... and the CAC Site Help and Feedback Forum - Site Help & Feedback

While you're in the Newbie Forum, post up a thread to give everyone a chance to stop by and say hello... and tell us about your Centennial model, with photos of course! We promise to be suitable impressed. ;)

:wJane Ann

love the color of the vert...
and to Huskerman....:welcome

Great choice of Corvette!! Congratulations...

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom