Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A no reserve ZR1

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
To good to be true

WOW;worship The bid is at 17,850. 2 days and 22 hours left.:thumb

Looks like everyone else has seen it..........up to $45k. ;shrug

:D

It's over $100,000 now, but it's not red, so I just can't bid (aside from the fact that I don't have 100K to put into a car).
Barrett

Any guess where it will end? I am going on record saying I think it will sell for $127,750.

Like Barrett, I don't have the $$$$ to even think about bidding. :D

Nice! But I thought that the one sold at Barrett Jackson last year was suppose to be the only "blue" one? I guess it is "Jetstream Blue" or did they change it just a bit like DSOM and Atomic orange and give it a different color name?

Any guess where it will end? I am going on record saying I think it will sell for $127,750.

Like Barrett, I don't have the $$$$ to even think about bidding. :D
I don't think it will go much higher!!:thumb

I'll let you guys know how it drives!!:Steer:lou:lou:lou:thumb

No factory warranty? And it has 8000 miles on it.

This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.

No factory warranty? And it has 8000 miles on it.
It has the existing GM Factory Warranty from the Date and Miles it was put in service by GM,It just has No Warranty Expressed or Implied by the Selling Dealer!!:thumb

But there is something Fishy on this car,it was put in service on 12/16/08
and 000001 miles on it!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle I wonder if they have been driving it 6 hours a day at speeds in excess of 100 MPH!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Maybe they were trying to break a speed record with it, like the 90 model...

Let say, average 195mph, times 24 hours, equals 4680 miles. That could account for over half the miles.:D

I think Bud will step in at the last moment and buy it, after all he did win the big lottery last April as I remember.
Barrett

The million dollar ZR1 was done special in Lemans Blue (color from a few years ago), whereas the subsequent production models use the current Jetstream Blue.

Do you know what color the Barrett Jackson $1 million dollar only one of it's kind was?

$117k, I was only 10,750 off. As far as new ZR1s go that's probably as cheap as one has sold.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom