Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

A rare site at a local Vette show

Bullshark

Corvette
69 BB vert, 70 LT-1, 70 454.72 LT-1
There was a rare site today at a small local StL Corvette show. Three LT-1's together.......Two 72's (one a rare A/C car) and a 70. We just needed a silver 71 to fill the void!!!!

LT-1's.JPG

LT-1'sa.JPG

Pretty cool. I went to a local show a few months ago and out of a couple 100 vettes not a single LT-1.

Same story-went to a show a few weeks back and there were around 100 vettes-not one lt-1, 'cept mine. pulled up and the guy parking the cars shouted "hey now! pull that one up to the front row!!" 71 roadster-#'s matching war bonnet yellow. lucky indeed to see three together.

d.

Bullshark..

Where you at the Rogers Frisco Festival last weekend?

That LT-1 looks familiar..

ArkShark,
No......wasn't me! Not sure about the LT-1 in the middle though, He might have been?? (His name was Ed) I do plan on being down in your neighborhood in Oct --Eureka Springs!

Bullshark,
It was the middle vette that I saw here in Rogers. Steel Cities Gray? Wow.
It won Best of Class down here.

I, too, will be at the Eureka Vette show.

I'll have to start a thread later so all the CAC'ers can meet up at one place.

A rare site indeed. Just as rare perhaps, our club has representation from all 3 years of the LT-1. A '70 Daytona Yellow, '71 Ontario Orange, & '72 Steel Cities Grey.

At a large show in Ocean City, MD last month there were at least 4 LT-1's. Our 3, plus a '71 Mulsanne Blue. Great cars!

attachment.php

Welcome to the group CapTen!

Nice pics. I would love to see more of the 71 Ontario Orange car to use as references as I restore my 71 Ontario Orange coupe! My car originally came from Mass. in the first month of 1971 production. While it's currently red I'm taking her back to the original color next summer. I was at the Chicago Chevy/Vettefest yesterday and saw a nice Green 72 LT-1 which I've attached below (hopefully).
Cheers,
Cal

Sweet, LT-1's are the best!

Hey guys,

I finally figured out how to shrink my pics down to size. Here is the 72 LT-1 pic from Chevy/Vettefest last weekend.
Cheers,
Cal

Bullshark said:
There was a rare site today at a small local StL Corvette show. Three LT-1's together.......Two 72's (one a rare A/C car) and a 70. We just needed a silver 71 to fill the void!!!!

LT-1's.JPG

LT-1'sa.JPG

Do you know who owns the ones with TT-II's? I am looking to put a set 15's on my 72 and wanted to know if they would fit with a 3 3/4" backspacing? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ron

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom