Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

abs/asr ebcm(electronic brake control module)

D

davrober

Help , Im looking for a 96 lt1 abs ebcm module. Fits in behind the drivers seat. I can get it new fro 662$ anyone know of a good salvage or used parts place that may have one. Ive learned they almost never gp bad but the guy who shipped my car shorted out 2 wires on me and fried it.

abs wantadd

Thanks Ken Im going to do it as sson as Im sure i have the right part no. Chevy says its 12525023 but my unit is stamped 12525053 ,I called chevy and they said it may be a casing number from bosche because they dont show anything for it. I also saw a unit from a 96 on ebay but the unit wasnt exactly the same shape as mine, got any ideas? The part I need is the ebctm which unbolts from the brake unit itself and accepts the harness connector. Thanks again

abs

Ken Im a dope I was using a nirror to view the number without taking out the unit and the number 5 is really a 2 so its right. Ill post the add

there is a good place called Coastal Corvettes... If you get a Corvette Trader, they always have a small ad in the back, just a text ad... Their prices are very good, and they most likely have what you are looking for.

abs

Thanks , I think Ive seen them online somewhere, Ill take a look.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom