Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ac motor replacement/noise

Jessica19699

Corvette
1998 Jet black coupe
Hello CAC world its been awhile since I posted anything, I have a question I noticed last fall that when I turned my AC on and turn the fan on a higher setting it makes a rumbling/vibrating noise under the dash its pretty loud, it only does it when I turn the AC/heater on im thinking it is the AC motor assembly going bad or starting to lock up has anyone ever heard or dealt with an issue like this? I have already bought the replacement fan assembly and plan on having it replaced I just wanted to see if anyone out there has dealt with this issue before or have any other ideas..thanks in advance.

Jessica

Well it turns out that the A/C blower motor was bad i had my mechanic replace it costing me about 20 bucks for labor and it fixed the problem,,thanks to the 106 viewers that read this,,until next time :)

In the future, you might want to tell us the year and model of your Vette so we don't need to look in your profile to see what car you're referring to in your question. Glad it worked out for you.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom