Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Accelerator Rocker Break!

Oh...Sorry..EH!

#1) yes unclip the accelerator cable at the throttle body EH!

#2) The pedal is not on a support.. it's a rivet mounting the plastic pedal to the piece of metal ( Lever )...EH!

#3) This one you haveta figgure out on your own hoser... but I believe it was a pinch & pull foward deal...EH! ( You'll see it when you get the pedal loose...you knob! EH!)

( How was that...Just like a local...EH?!)

Vig!

Good god man?!

I think the California sun has gotten to your brain

Like right on dude!

HEhehehh LOL

:J

Accelerator Pedal

Hey mine broke today too. I am going to try and remove the pivit point and un hook the metal bracket. Super Glue to the rescue!

Big Red, I forgot all about your question...

I saw something on the NCCCNet last week that may appeal to you:
This message is being sent as a follow-up to an earlier posting on the C-4 Gas Pedal Support.

We did our first fit check on the prototype of the gas pedal mount today and everything looks good, our initial production will be 75 units. The mount will be fabricated from 6061-T6 aluminum.

You can view pictures of the new mount and the original mount at the following url: http://home.mindspring.com/~vettmike

I will be on vacation from this coming Thursday until the 9th of September. I plan to start shipping the mounts on the 15th of Sept.

It looks like GM used at least two (2) base designs for the mounts, this mount will fit either, however, when it is installed you will need to trim some of the insulation so the mount will fit flush on the floor.

In you are interested in ordering one of the mount the price will be $50.00 plus $6.00 shipping and handling each.

If you are interested in ordering a mount you can mail your order as following:
  • Mike Bohannan
    105 Middlewood Lane
    Anderson, SC 29621
    864-231-6311

I am not a business so make your check payable to Mike Bohannan.

Sounds like it might make a great replacement piece. :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom