Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Access Problems

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
There appears to be a DNS problem with accessing the Corvette Action Center web site which began shortly after 2:30 PM ET.

We are currently investigating the situation with our hosting company and hope to have the problem resolved shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Admin
It appears that the domain name server problems we experienced this afternoon have been resolved.

Our hosting company was working on their domain name servers which caused the lack of access to the Corvette Action Center.

Strange Rob. I had no problem at any time. Must be that direct Executive Access you provided. ;)

• Admin
67HEAVEN said:
Strange Rob. I had no problem at any time. Must be that direct Executive Access you provided. ;)
I doubt it - since that direct Executive Access didn't even work for me! :L :L

67HEAVEN said:
I logged in this afternoon and 67Heaven was the only other person in here! I thought there must be something REALLY interesting on TV or either the martians had landed. Then I read this post, refreshed my screen..... and couldn't get back in! this was around 4:30 or 5 I think.

• Admin
JonM said:
I'm back...thanks for the nap Rob
You're welcome. Actually, I was at the gym all morning, came home, ate and took a two hour nap myself. When I woke up and tried to log in, I realized that there was a warp-core breach in progress and I had to go kick Engineering in the butt! ;LOL ;LOL

MrsSchroder said:
I logged in this afternoon and 67Heaven was the only other person in here! I thought there must be something REALLY interesting on TV or either the martians had landed. Then I read this post, refreshed my screen..... and couldn't get back in! this was around 4:30 or 5 I think.

Like I said. :D Executive Access.

I missed it all.. but someone had to go GOLFING ;) :D :dance

Bud

I noted the site seemed to be down Sunday afternoon. Now late Sunday evening ... I am experiencing trouble here at CACC that I've never had here. My machine locks up each time I attempt to click on a link within a CACC forum post ... tried it on several different links ... same problem. Tried it on another forum ... no problem.
JACK

I ran Spybot search and destroy program yesterday and now I am having trouble accessing CAC website. I get an Apache server screen and cannot access some of the threads. Is my problem today caused by Spybot (deleted some cookies?) or is this one of the "access problems" ? It is selective - obviously I have been able to post this! JD

John,

We're having some kind of DNS problems at our hosting provider. I'm having a similar problem when trying to access the site without the www in front of the URL:

http://corvetteactioncenter.com

67HEAVEN said:
My "Executive Access" works fine with or without the www. :D

Absolutely no hiccups of any kind. :confused
Of course it does....you have the "Executive Access!":SLAP

;LOL ;LOL

Have my password right ,but cannot download the desktop calender;it keeps telling me wrong password,CAN YOUHELP,THANKS.

I'm not sure. Nobody else is having a problem. I'm not sure why you're being prompted for a password.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom