Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Adding a Review

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
I am attempting to add a review of my new exhaust system. I add the comments, part number and I have uploaded pictures as well as simply adding links (I've tried three times) to Photobucket but nothing works.

When I click to upload/submit the upload/submit button responds by greying out as it should but the process never completes.

Any ideas?
:thumb
TIA, J

I am attempting to add a review of my new exhaust system. I add the comments, part number and I have uploaded pictures as well as simply adding links (I've tried three times) to Photobucket but nothing works.

When I click to upload/submit the upload/submit button responds by greying out as it should but the process never completes.

Any ideas?
:thumb
TIA, J
I guess I don't understand. You're trying to upload photos to Photobucket and it's not working?

I guess I don't understand. You're trying to upload photos to Photobucket and it's not working?

When I go to the Reviews section and select 'Upload' to add a review, I fill out all of the box with the product name, part number description and where you can add pictures I have added then both from my C: drive and as links from Photobucket (the same pictures that I have in my post "Its not NPP what is it?"). Neither method works. The review never posts on teh site

Bonnell... this one is beyond my scope so I'll simply have to bump it up for you and let Rob take a looksee.

:wJane Ann

Thanks Jane Ann. It is no big deal but some may find the review useful. I am having teh 3M Scotchguard Clear Bra added in two weeks and I intend to post that also.:thumb

Thanks Jane Ann. It is no big deal but some may find the review useful. I am having teh 3M Scotchguard Clear Bra added in two weeks and I intend to post that also.:thumb

What product is is that you're trying to add a review to?

Are you getting any warning message or error messages when you say the process doesn't complete?

-Rob

I am attempting to submit a review on my new GM Performance exhaust. Once I enter all information I click the Upload/Submit button and the button greys out as expected but nothing ever changes from there. No error message, nothing. It is like I am submitting a huge file that never completes the upload.

I am attempting to submit a review on my new GM Performance exhaust. Once I enter all information I click the Upload/Submit button and the button greys out as expected but nothing ever changes from there. No error message, nothing. It is like I am submitting a huge file that never completes the upload.

Does the new GM Performance Exhaust product already exist in the Reviews system or is something that has to be added? If you're trying to add a review to a product that doesn't exist in the system, it won't work.

I was trying to add it. The trunk popper did not exist and I added it.;shrug

Could you do me a favor and try adding your review again? I just updated the review software to the latest release, so I'd like to see if you run into the same problem you were having.

Please let me know.

-Rob

Thanks Rob. Yes I will try again this weekend. I also want to review the tinting that I just had installed. I had questions about tinting and I think others do too. So I have two reviews to add.

Thanks Rob. Yes I will try again this weekend. I also want to review the tinting that I just had installed. I had questions about tinting and I think others do too. So I have two reviews to add.
Cool. If for some reason it fails, send the review to me as I want to try it so I can see exactly what's going on with the system.

Ok, I have pasted the review below. At the very bottom is a copy of the review grid as it looked when I pressed Upload/Submit.

The steps I took were to go to Reviews, click Upload Product, this puts me into step 2 of 3 and gives me the grid to fill out. I filled it out as shown below and pressed Upload/Submit and teh Upload/Submit button greys out and nothing further happens.

GM (GCA Performance Exhaust)
GM part# is 19172324

I asked for NPP to be added to my new 2008. I had assurances from all parties involved that this was possible but what I got was this GM exhaust.
I was going to have the original exhaust put back on the car but I decided to keep these. These are my observations regarding this exhaust.
1) Sound at idle - deep and throaty, it sounds powerful.
2) Sound during mild acceleration - louder than the stock exhaust but not obnoxious.
3) Sound during hard acceleration - I like it! It really sounds powerful.
4) Sound during deceleration - pops some but it sounds good to me. Again it makes the car sound powerful.
5) Sound at 70mph in sixth gear - this is why I almost had them removed. There is a drone. However after driving it for a week I don't even notice it anymore.
6) Looks - They look good. My wife (who does not really care about Corvettes first loves the JSB color and her comment about the new exhaust "it makes the car look muscular".
7) Cost - $1,725 installed by dealer.

CCAExhaust001.jpg

[/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/Dracoman_2006/2008%20Corvette/CCAExhaust004.jpg%5b/IMG"][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/Dracoman_2006/2008%20Corvette/CCAExhaust004.jpg[/IMG[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[B][COLOR=white][FONT=Verdana]Corvette Product Reviews Product Review[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=white][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][RIGHT][COLOR=white][FONT=Verdana][URL="javascript:PopUpHelp('uploadproduct.php')"][COLOR=white]help[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR][/RIGHT][/RIGHT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Username[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Bonnell[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Choose a category[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Exhaust Systems[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Enter the Product Manufacturer:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Product Model Name (e.g. GeForce256 32MB):[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Images of product to upload (if any, leave blank if not):[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]To help users find your product, please enter a few (up to 10) descriptive keywords (separated by spaces):[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Product description [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I asked for NPP to be added to my new 2008. I had assurances from all parties involved that this was possible but what I got was this GM exhaust.I was going to have the original exhaust put back on the car but I decided to keep these.1) Sound at idle - deep and throaty, it sounds powerful. 2) Sound during mild acceleration - louder than the stock exhaust but not obnoxious. 3) Sound during hard acceleration - I like it! It really sounds powerful.4) Sound during deceleration - pops some but it sounds good to me. Again it makes the car sound powerful.5) Sound at 70mph in sixth gear - this is why I almost had them removed. There is a drone. However after driving it for a week I don't even notice it anymore.6) Looks - They look good. My wife (who does not really care about Corvettes first loves the JSB color and her comment about the new exhaust "it makes the car look muscular".7) Cost - $1,725 installed by dealer.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom