Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Air Conditioned Window Decal

bobcarroll

Corvette
'67 Maroon Air Coupe
Does anyone know if the '67 Corvette with A/C had a window decal "air conditioned".......if so, where should it be located on the car. Thanks in advance as usual. BobC, Cincinnati, Oh

Does anyone know if the '67 Corvette with A/C had a window decal "air conditioned".......if so, where should it be located on the car. Thanks in advance as usual. BobC, Cincinnati, Oh
not sure if it has one but my buddy has an all original '64 air coupe...the sticker is located on the passenger side rear window along the bottom sill towards the front of the window....hope it helps! Jeff

not sure if it has one but my buddy has an all original '64 air coupe...the sticker is located on the passenger side rear window along the bottom sill towards the front of the window....hope it helps! Jeff
Thanks, I have seen a "factory" picture of a '63 with the decal on the rear window, passenger side bottom towards the rear. The parts vendors have the decals from '63 through '66, but not '67. BobC

'66 was the last year for that decal; it wasn't used on 67's.

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom