Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Albany NY Corvette

EVIL TWIN

Corvette
Callaway SC Z06 Z16, Vintage 64 roade racer, and ?
I'm looking for someone near Albany NY to ckeck out a vette for me as I live in Florida. Any help would be appreciated !! :beer

I saw that one a couple of weeks ago when I drove down that way.It's outside on their lot with about 4 other vettes.Looked ok on the outside from what I remember.I'll take a ride down on Sunday and grab another peek.I work till then so I can't get down there.What are they asking???My email is :jessetheoutlawoutlaw@yahoo.com
for a quicker response,if need be.

Thanks

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for responding. I have a member going to check it out for me !!

Thanks !!

Bruce,shoot me your email address if you can.I'll be heading down there today and try to shoot some legible pictures!:D I suck at digital camera stuff though!

z06

Well,It's got a sold tag in the window.Don't know if you bought it or not,but it was way out back and I almost missed it!It's fairly clean.A little scratch by the drivers door and rear wheel.Tires are good out back and less so up front,but usable.You can barely see the scratch from this picture,above the brake cooler.
z06016.jpg

here-closer look:
z06012.jpg

z06011.jpg

z06013.jpg

Driver side headlight a little out of line when closed:here:
z06010.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom