Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

All 5 Grand Sports to be at Amelia Island Concour on March 9,2003

vettefinderjim

Corvette
orginal owner 77
I just wanted to let all our CAC members know that there is a special tribute to Corvette this year at the Amelia Island Concour near Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday March 9, 2003.

All five of the original Grand Sports will be present. I do not believe this has ever happened befor.

Over 50 other very rare race Corvettes will be featured including 56 and 57 Sebring cars, 59 Purple People Eater,60 Cunningham Le Mans,61 Vignale Corvette,62 Grady Davis/ Sebring and Daytona, 66 Penske Daytona, and others.

Dick Guldstrand, Jim Jeffords, Delmo Johnson, Dave Morgan, AJ Foyt, John Fitch, and Dr. Dick Thompson are but a few of the special guests that have committed to attend.

Jim Hall and his Charapells will also be featured

So mark your calanders, ....get the old Corvette out of the barn and take the wife for a little "warm up" weekend.

Details are at www.ameliaconcours.org

Hope to see you all there.
Jim

Isn't it enough that you get all that great weather out there, Jim? Now all five Grand Sports at the same time too!!!!!!

If only I could get there. Have fun! :beer

flying in early Saturday from Ballmer - should be a blast! hoping to get my pix taken with the 5!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom