Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

All ready to roll again in 6 months - looking forward to the spring of 2011

longspur

Corvette
2001 Pewter convertible
Today was put away day of the Vette. :ugh
Dont know what the dealer shop rate is for changing the serpentine and air conditioning belt is but I must of saved big doing it myself. That little belt is one pain the ass to change.

Fresh belts, oil, air filter, pcv and she will be ready to go in 6 months.

What a season we had. Calculated the mileage and was surprised we only did 6,100 kilometres. Not a single issue other than I noticed the rear tires seem to have less rubber than the front. I will have to mention that to the wife.

I bet she will blame that rubber loss on the new Corsa pace car exhaust.

Are we in the C5 section? yes! good.

Just put mine up for the winter also, fresh oil and filter,stabil,and battery tender.

Cant wait for Spring.

Ken

"I bet she will blame that rubber loss on the new Corsa pace car exhaust."

Brent - I'd say it's your right foot, but you can partially blame me for the exhaust mod! :w

:lou
L8TR - D

Yea, it has to be the exhaust. :rotfl

Just put mine up for the winter also, fresh oil and filter,stabil,and battery tender.

Cant wait for Spring.

Ken

Stabil as well but no tender, just disconnect negative cable and dont touch it till May.

Don't know for sure but mine is ready for the big Maine to Florida run .;)

Key West in January isn't all that bad :beer

It's really tough to store a car for the next six months .Actually I use to get down right depressed .I was fortunate that I had a heated garage that I could spend some quality time bonding .

Lots or leaves and cold on the way !

Cant wait for Spring.

Ken

I did this a week ago. I washed and waxed her and filled the tank after I put in a bottle of stabil and I have the 'BatteryMinder for Optima batteries, so she's in good shape under her soft cover and we'lll wait till March to see if it OK , No snow, salt or cinders covering the roads to ruin her paint. No winters for this beauty. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom