Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

angle plug heads and Hooker sidepipes

R

RalleyRed

I was just looking at the Holley site and if I read everything right Hooker doesn't offer a side pipe for the angle plug heads.

Can anyone prove me wrong, PLEASE!

I WANT SIDEPIPES:cry

This isn't an answer for you, only a possibility.

I'm just about positive they do. Check with Summit Racing. I was going to buy a pair from there, then changed my mind due to the fact that I know I would have constantly been burning my legs getting out of the car... (plus jacking up the car would have been harder than it already is...)

I just got an e-mail from Holley ( the company that owns Hooker headers).

It is a fact that they do not make sidepipe headers for angle plug heads.

I find it hard to understand why they wouldn't design a setup to fit. It's my understanding that Hooker sidepipes have been around for many years with absolutely no changes!

I guess they don't want to sell me a set!

This sucks!

You can't tell me it would be very hard for them to design a set for us with angle plugs. There has to be a growing market for them.

Well I feel better now. Venting feels so good.

What about Hedman headers?

I went thru the same thing with my 85. Hooker didnt make a set to fit the AFR head with angle plugs. The angle is slightly different then stock and other angle plug heads. I called Holly and they verified this info. Sooo I ended up buying the TPIS headers. No other makers had what I needed either.:mad Alls well now though and they fit great!! :)

super comps

I have a set of super comp headers( not side pipes) Holley says that super comps do not fit angle plug heads but mine fit my dart iron eagle angle plug heads fine.

Evolution,

I've got a set of headers that will fit, but I really want sidepipes.

400hp_76,

Your statement makes me wonder if the Hooker sidepipes might fit after all.

Hard to understand why they would tell you they won't fit when you found that they do. I mean how many sales have they lost due to misinformation?

Now I've got to start a new thread ( who has angle plug heads and Hookersidepipes? )

Thanks for the help guys,

Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom